Missouri Model Development Process
- April 2019 — Executive Committee identifies the process for seating a workgroup of public health representatives to develop a draft FPHS model.
- May 2019 — #HealthierMO initiative evaluator Todd Daniel, PhD conducted a literature review to provide background to the FPHS Workgroup.
- June 2019 — The FPHS Workgroup will meet to define foundational public health services in Missouri.
- July 2019 — The FPHS Workgroup will draft an FPHS model specific to Missouri.
- Summer/Fall 2019 — The draft model will be shared widely to gather feedback from public health system stakeholders statewide.
• Feedback will inform revisions to the model.
• Missouri's finalized model will be presented to the Executive Committee for review and approval.
- Spring 2020 — The FPHS Workgroup will draft recommendations for adoption and implementation of the model.
Workgroup progess reports will be shared on this page.
The initiative recognizes the value of interaction and input from a diverse group of public health system representatives across Missouri and covets feedback from all system stakeholders.