Missouri Model Development Process
- April 2019 — Executive Committee identified the process for seating a workgroup of public health system representatives to develop a draft FPHS model.
- May 2019 — #HealthierMO initiative evaluator Todd Daniel, PhD conducted a literature review to provide background to the FPHS Workgroup.
- June 2019 — The FPHS Workgroup met to define foundational public health services in Missouri.
- July 2019 — The FPHS Workgroup will draft an FPHS model specific to Missouri.
- August/September 2019 — The draft model will be shared widely to gather feedback from public health system stakeholders statewide.
• Feedback will inform revisions to the model.
• Missouri's finalized model will be presented to the Executive Committee for review and approval.
- Spring 2020 — The FPHS Workgroup will draft recommendations for adoption and implementation of the model.
The initiative recognizes the value of interaction and input from a diverse group of public health system representatives across Missouri and covets feedback from all system stakeholders.